My Etsy Shop

Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Week(s)

So, I've been in Texas for a week and need to catch up on a lot of things. Vacations are always fun, but now it's time to get back to work. I drew a lot of pictures while I was there, but am undecided about whether or not to post them. I also took a lot of video footage while I was there, but it will probably be a while before I have time to edit it into neat little packages. Also, thanks to my older and cooler brother Chris, I might have a new favorite band. They are called Gogol Bordello. I like them much. You should go listen to them as soon as possible. In the mean time, start wearing purple!


2 comments:

kendra said...

what, more favorite than man-man? egads!

wearing purple will be common now, I notice it's one of the new "in" colors. You must be happy with all the purple options in the stores!

chris said...

did you get the Man Man that i sent to you? what about the marnie stern?