My Etsy Shop

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Schooled




School is going well. I will miss classes next week to be in Tejas. I am super excited, flying out tomorrow. I am very frustrated with my current project, and it doesn't help that I have to turn it in an entire week early (today) due to my vacation. Oil well. I am still taking every opportunity to learn, which is another way of saying I make a lot of mistakes. Mistakes or not, I am enjoying it. And I am enjoying the people I've met at school maybe most of all. It is encouraging to meet people you can really talk to and who are supportive of such a dream. Next semester there is a 98% chance I will be moving closer to the school because my office is moving to Orlando. Perhaps I can be one of those people who bike everywhere! I am excited for all the possibilities that next semster brings ;)

No comments: