My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vacation almost over

Well, the end of my vacation draws near and not much has been completed yet. But have no fear, you will still receive Christmas presents . . . at some point. The garden isn't yet planted, but the ground is being tilled and prepared. My progress is slowed by the massive amount of bricks I found buried in my yard. My best guess is it was some sort of experimental home made brick kiln. The size of the bricks are about right for that, and in another section I found a buried lump of clay. (Mind you all of this is more than a foot below the ground) So, it goes slow as I dig out bricks. I hope to use them to make a walk way in the large part of the garden, so really it is a blessing in disguise. But now for the good news, finals are over! I think I did well. I would be surprised to not have an A in both my classes. So the largest part of the stress is gone. Not that I really felt stressed about it.

No comments: