My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vacation

I start a nice long week and a half vacation tomorrow. It won't be work free however, because I have so much stuff to do. It is finals week, and I have a lot of work and studying to do before my exams. I have about a million Christmas presents to finish making, a garden to plan and plant, and lots of stuff to make for Etsy. My apartment needs a severe cleaning and reordering. I am trying to make room for a roommate, although I haven't found one yet. I really don't think a week and a half is going to be enough time. I'll have to try to limit myself to one or two hours of television a day. Can you guess what that will be?



2 comments:

chris said...

i'm diggin' the new layout

kendra said...

I always have my TV on when I'm making things, so if I had your to-do list (and did not have a baby) my TV would probably be on non-stop!

I can't wait to see your Etsy stash, and your garden! Woo woo! 17 days to go!